cowork.aljezur

...is providing a calm, relax and friendly environment for people living or visiting Aljezur. A working environment. Not like in a closed office but rather in a sharing atmosphere with like minded people. Hundreds of studies imply - this is the new working trend. This future trend sets new standards to the generation of office work, the interaction of businesses, their relations and effective communication and efficiency.
So, the idea of creating a coworking space in Aljezur is not new. However, nothing like this between Sines and Sagres exists already. Residents have been talking and brainstorming about this place a lot. When I moved here several years ago, I didn’t realize how many people are actually working online, are having an online business or simply using the internet to present, push and market their businesses.
With having no proper internet at home, or being just fed up with the idea of working where I live, I ended up sitting in Cafés, Snack Bars or even supermarkets to do my online work. How exhausting - always being surround by others, exposed to noise and most of the time highly distracted in order to focus on my tasks.
Here, cowork.aljezur wants to fill this gap by providing an ideal work environment for whatever work you do. Possibly connecting like minded humans and entrepreneurs and simply enhance the contribution in our community.
Your, Sophie

Public discussion (0)

You must log in to send a new comment.